Sunday, June 12, 2016

PLAYING WITH SCRAPS

Swirly Bird scraps.

Living in Western Australia I'm not really into Halloween as it's never been part of our culture but having a sister-in-law who lives in Wisconsin and my kids who have visited I know it's a big celebration for them especially pumpkin carving.

Using up my scraps to cut leaves I realized that the centre of the larges die would make a great ghost face. So here is my take on the Scream ghost/ghoul face and Halloween.  I hope you like it. After visiting New Orleans in January this year it's kinda Voodoo too.


I used black and white cardstock (obviously) Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Botanical Blooms and sadly a retired Little Letters Thinlits  (it was the only small alpha die I had on hand) and gold sequins.  This is my creation using what I had on hand so if you like it, use it as a launch for your own creation.  
 I know I could have added a Wink of Stella on this card  and although it looks fantastic in real life, it is so hard to capture in a photo.

No comments: