Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Dynamic Duos - Challenge #98


Soft Purple and Yellow.  Yep, I can do that.  The last colour challenge I did was Pistachio Pudding, Summer Starfruit and Black.  I didn't submit anything, just copied one card and made up one of my own.  I didn't really enjoy this colour combination but did end up with an acceptable masculine card so the effort wasn't wasted.

Soft Purple and Yellow should be much more fun.  I like purple and have used Stampin Up colours Wisteria Wonder (which is a little bit dirty) and So Saffron.



Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Elements of Style and Gorgeous Grunge
Paper: Watercolour, Whisper White, Soft Suede, Naturals Ivory, So Saffron and Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Pretty print embossing folder, white embossing powder, white crochet cotton, Bitty Butterfly punch.
Inks: Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron and Soft Suede

I enjoyed using these colours together and would combine them again on future cards.



2 comments:

Robin K. said...

Lovely combination of elements!

canadian_liner said...

Very pretty card--I love your background paper, embellished with the white flourishes and the embossed script panel. Glad this week's colour combo inspired you! Hope to see you again at the Dynamic Duos!