Monday, January 9, 2017

#GDP069 GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT CHALLENGE

This week it's a colour challenge using Delightful Dijon, Silver and a third colour of your choice. Playing along is always fun and very inspirational.  Follow the link below to check it out.


I chose black as my third colour option and decided to use the Remarkable You stamp set that arrived in my recent order.  This is one of the stamp sets that has become more appealing to me the more I've seen it used.  I really love magnolias so I don't know why it took me so long to buy this set.

It's quite a simple card to make with some embossing and sponging finished off with a few drops of ink splattered off a paintbrush which are always good fun to do.

The magnolia flowers are embossed in black and both the front sentiment and leaves on the insert are stamped in Versamark ink and embossed with silver embossing powder.



 

This card is just a little bit too big for a C6 envelope so I guess I'll have to create my own with the Envelope Punch Board.  Have you downloaded the Envelope Generator?  It's a handy app. to help work out paper sizes and punch positions for one of a kind odd sized envelopes.  You can find it online.

Cardstock - Whisper White and Basic Black
Ink - Versamark with black and silver embossing powder, Delightful Dijon
Stamps - Remarkable You

2 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us this week and good luck with the guest designer pick!

Unknown said...

Love the subtle sponging of Delightful Dijon. Such a pretty card. Thanks for sharing with Global Design Project.