Monday, January 30, 2017

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #072

This week we are casing the gorgeous and super talented Krista Fratin.

Krista's design is a great one to work from and even though at first glance it appears quite simple it actually gives you a lot of scope.  If you look a little closer though you can see all of the elements that make this such a beautiful card and one of my absolute favourites has to be the stitching.

I decided to create a Valentine's Day themed card and used Jar of Love in conjunction with Foxy Friends.  I had already created my little bobble headed fox a couple of days ago and so he was perfect for this project.



I've added a strip of stamped hearts along the inside.


And, here is my little bobble head in action.  This is the first time I've uploaded a video and although it's a little small you can see little foxy in action.

4 comments:

Louise Sharp said...

Beautiful card Veronica. That little foxy is too cute - and I like that you incorporated the log in the photo too. Thanks so much for playing along to the GDP again this week. xo

Petra said...

This is a genius way to use the jar of love stamp set. very clever!

Valgerdur R. said...

Super cute card and so clever!

Unknown said...

Really cute. Love how you've poured those hearts over the fox. Great colors too. Thanks for playing with Global Design Project.